JASON HAIRSTON’S INSTRUCTIONS FOR DALL SHEEP KEBABS ARE SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD:
- Find a wild Dall Sheep and murder it.
- Hike it off the mountain in orange trash bags.
- Butcher it on flat rock in the shallows of a glacial river, like so.
- Stack several uneven, rough-cut slabs of meat onto a willow stick you whittled to a point with the knife you carry on your belt. No vegetables.
- Season them with Montreal Salt and/or Top Ramen flavor packets, or nothing at all.
- Place them over a fire you made using gathered sticks and the trash in your pack.
- Barely cook them.
- Eat them off the stick.
Unfortunately, he fails to describe what you’ve had to accomplish before completing these steps.